The Blueair 400 Series features award-winning Swedish design, materials and workmanship. Keep your unit in top condition by following these simple and easy cleaning and maintenance tips.
- Always position the unit where used, as recommended in the User Guide.
- Always turn off and unplug the unit from the electrical outlet before cleaning or changing filters.
- Never attempt to disassemble the unit, *contact your Blueair dealer for qualified service, or if your unit requires an **internal deep clean.
- Wipe the exterior of the unit with a soft, clean, damp cloth. Avoid use of chemical solvents or petroleum based products which can damage the finish of the unit. We recommend a lint-free rag lightly sprayed with glass cleaner or a mild anti-bacterial cleaner.
- Vacuum the small openings of the airflow inlet and outlet using a soft brush attachment.
- Remove the old filter (It is recommended the filter be changed every six months).
- Vacuum the interior of the filter chamber using a long crevice tool attachment.
- Vacuum the interior of the ion chamber by opening the front door of the unit and opening the door of the ion chamber found on the right hand side of the unit using a soft brush attachment.
- Install a new Blueair filter (***We recommend our convenient Filter Subscription Program).
- Close the front door then plug the unit into the electrical outlet.
- Set your unit to the desired speed and enjoy the good clean fresh air.
*We provide Warranty Service (5 years) or Out of Warranty Service (Charges apply)
**We offer Deep Cleaning Service (Charges apply)
***Free Delivery (Filter Subscription Program not available in all countries)