The Blueair 200 Series features award-winning Swedish design, materials and workmanship. Keep your unit in top condition by following these simple and easy cleaning and maintenance tips.
- Always position the unit where used, as recommended in the User Guide.
- Always turn off and unplug the unit from the electrical outlet before cleaning or changing filters.
- Never attempt to disassemble the unit, *contact your Blueair dealer for qualified service, or if your unit requires an **internal deep clean.
- Wipe the exterior of the unit with a soft, clean, damp cloth. Avoid use of chemical solvents or petroleum based products which can damage the finish of the unit. We recommend a lint-free rag lightly sprayed with glass cleaner or a mild anti-bacterial cleaner.
- Vacuum the small openings of the airflow inlet and outlet using a soft brush attachment.
- Open the back door and remove the old filter (It is recommended the filter be changed every six months).
- The filter can be vacuumed lightly with a soft brush attachment between filter changes.
- Vacuum the interior of the filter chamber and interior of back door.
- Install a new Blueair filter (***We recommend our convenient Filter Subscription Program).
- Close the back door then plug the unit into the electrical outlet.
- Set your unit to the desired speed and enjoy the good clean fresh air.
*We provide Warranty Service (5 years) or Out of Warranty Service (Charges apply)
**We offer Deep Cleaning Service (Charges apply)
***Free Delivery (Filter Subscription Program not available in all countries)