Extended 5-Year Warranty
Blueair warrants that your Blueair air purifier will be free from defects in material or workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase provided that you have replaced the filters with original Blueair replacement filters according to the manufacturer recommended filter replacement schedule listed in the Blueair User Manual (the “Limited Warranty”). Within the first 30 days of purchase Blueair will replace a defective unit at no charge to you and reimburse any shipping charges. After 30 days, Blueair’s obligation and liability under this Limited Warranty is limited to repairing or replacing (at its sole discretion) a defective unit and paying the freight cost of returning the unit to you. The Limited Warranty covers normal household use only and does not cover replacement filters. To extend the Limited Warranty from one year to five (5) years, simply complete and return the product warranty registration to Blueair.
OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE
In the event of a malfunction or failure of your Blueair air purifier, please contact your local dealer or Blueair directly for further assistance. Your Limited Warranty remains in effect only if your Blueair air purifier:
1. Is operated in accordance with the instructions provided.
2. Has had its filter changed with original Blueair replacement filters according to the manufacturer recommended filter replacement schedule listed in the Blueair User Manual.
3. Is connected to a proper power supply (see voltage label on machine).
4. There is no evidence of tampering, mishandling, neglect, accidental damage, modification, and/or repair done to the Blueair air purifier by anyone other than authorized Blueair service personnel.
5. Your warranty registration has been completed and returned to Blueair.
This Limited Warranty is provided by Blueair Inc.
BLUEAIR DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS WARRANTY NOT PROVIDED HEREIN AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE SUITABILITY FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, QUALITY AND ABSENCE OF HIDDEN DEFECTS, AND ANY REMEDY FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, WHICH BUT FOR THIS PROVISION, MIGHT ARISE BY IMPLICATION, OPERATION OF LAW, CUSTOM OF TRADE OR COURSE OF DEALING, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, BLUEAIR FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSSES, EXPENSES, INCONVENIENCES, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, SECONDARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OWNERSHIP OR USE OF THE PRODUCTS.
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. Warranty provisions may vary from country to country. For details, please refer to the detailed warranty conditions provided by the Blueair distributor in your country of purchase.
This warranty is non-transferable.